Do you have a passion for fitness, supplementation, and helping others achieve their goals? Commonwealth Nutrition is looking for a team member to fulfill a key management position in the Pittsburgh region.
Store Manager - Full Time
Location: 6000 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, Pa 15237
We are looking for a Store Manager and a leading team member. We are more than just your ordinary supplement store. Commonwealth Nutrition is a destination for athletes and fitness enthusiasts to gain maximum results through training, nutrition, and proper supplementation.
As the Store Manager, you play a key role in the success of the store's financial results, and the overall leadership and development of the brand, displaying brand loyalty, providing exceptional customer service, and driving sales.
The store manager has the ability to provide advanced product knowledge. If you are looking to grow with a team that is innovative in bringing healthy solutions to our customers here is what we are looking for in a Store Manager:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● A Store Manager who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs.
● One who displays a strong understanding and commitment to our vision and values.
● The ability to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals.
● Strong team building, leadership, and managerial skills. You will be the one to ensure the smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
● The ability to learn new product trends, features, advantages, and benefits, in addition to ongoing education opportunities.
● Opening, closing and operating the retail facility. Including, but not limited to cash handling, inventory count, and cash management.
● Verify the delivery of all merchandise to the store.
● Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
● Ensure complete understanding of all store communications including product
information, advertising, promotions, and other marketing initiatives.
● Knowing that doing the right thing is the best thing to do when working with our team.
● Hourly rate with a competitive monthly bonus/incentive program
● Exclusive pricing on all products plus free promotional items and clothing
● Professional growth opportunities
● Paid education and certifications
Think you have what it takes?
Submit your resume to email@example.com & enter the subject line TEAM MEMBER. Our management team will respond to confirm your resume has been submitted and is under review.